1. The smsParking service is currently available to both Etisalat and Du subscribers of post-paid and pre-paid mobile numbers.
2. The smsParking service user that carries a prepaid mobile number shall ensure having sufficient balance in their mobile phone account to cover the parking and service charge fees.
3. Registration is not mandatory for all private plate numbers of the seven emirates in U.A.E, where registration is available for all users of private and non-private plate numbers of U.A.E and GCC countries. Registration can be done using the website (ppd.shjmun.gov.ae).
4. The smsParking service user must follow the instructions illustrated in the user guide and ensure messages are sent in the correct format as specified in the user guide. Service charges shall be applicable in case of wrong message format sent. Sharjah Municipality shall not bare any responsibility or consequences in such cases.
5. A service charge of thirty eight (38) fills will be charged by the telecom operator in addition to the parking fees.
6. Purchasing a ticket is available only for one hour. In case of user didn’t mention the one hour tariff then the smsParking system will automatically calculate the same tariff (1 hour) as a default and the user will be charged accordingly.
7. Instructions and steps of reserving a park through smsParking are illustrated on the parking machine.
8. An easy to use Smart Phones application is available to help users saving their cars details which will help composing an SMS to request virtual permit (ShjsmsParking).
9. The service shall adhere to all Sharjah Municipality's terms and conditions.
10. Sharjah Municipality shall not be held accountable in case of service charges deducted and the service was not delivered due to mobile operator system failure or an emergency outage.
11. For enquires or complaints please call 600522005.
1-Parking subscription may only be used for paid public parking spaces across Sharjah city, and no other use is permitted. Sharjah Municipality reserves the right to cease or cancel this permit in case of breaching its terms and conditions without notifying the vehicle owner.
2 - The municipality may take a legal action against the vehicle owner if the permit is forged.
3 - Permits for parking subscription in certain areas as maps attached with permits.
4 - The permit must be displayed clearly on the windscreen if the permit is issued for two vehicles or for free subscriptions to avoid violation.
5 - The municipality is not responsible for the misuse damage or loss of the permit and the customer must visit the customer service centers to get a replacement, after submitting the damaged permit.
6 - The subscription may not be used for trucks or buses of any kind including pickups, except for vehicles that can in the parking space.
7 - The permit may not be copied for use as an alternative to the original card or encapsulated for any reason.
8 - The issued permit may not be returned or replaced with any other category.
9 - Vehicles with public parking subscription are not exempted from the for the misuse of parking space or the use of parks assigned for people with determination or any reserved parking spaces.
10 - Vehicles with optional parking subscription for certain areas may not park in other areas using the same subscription.